Polypropylene Fiber :
PP micro fiber is a proper additive to control and reduce plastic shrinkage cracks in concrete which may happen in first hours after concrete pouring. This fiber will increase concrete strength too.
– In concrete sections
– In concrete flooring
– In offshore concrete structures as well as water tanks
– Precast concrete blocks
– To reduce plastic shrinkage cracks of concrete
– To increase concrete strength
– To decrease concrete fatigue
– To increase structure life
– Easy to mix and use
Standard : ASTM C111.6
Physical statues : Filamiany fibers
Color : white
Density : 0.91 g/cm3
Fiber thickness : 18 – 30 microne
Fiber length : 6 – 12 or 18 mm
Tensile strength : 350 N/mm2
Melting point : 160 C
Sulphur content : NO
Chlorine content : NO
This product will be delivered in 15 kilogram package.
keep in dark indoor store.
Best temperature : 35 C
These fibers generally can be added to mixed concrete before pouring of concrete in form. Approximately 1 kilograms of fiber can be added to one cubic meter of concrete.
Method of use :
– These fibers can be added to concrete in batching plant.
– These fibers can be added to concrete in truck mixer.
Note 1 : The weight of fibers shall be controlled carefully.
Note 2 : After adding of fibers to concrete it will increase consistence time of concrete rapidly. Therefore a proper super plasticizer must be added to concrete before pouring.
– This product is not harmful for health.
– Please use gloves and safety glasses when you are using this product.
– This product is flammable.