This Product is a cement base ceramic tile adhesive powder with polymer additive to improve its adhesion properties.
- Powerful adhesion property
- Enable to use for installation of tiles on wall and floor
- Easy to mix and use
- Capable to use on various surfaces
- Suitable for wet areas and pools
- Color : white or gray
- Cement Base
- Density : 1.5 kg/lit
- Compressive strength after 28 days : 15 N/mm2
- Sliding : Max 0.5 mm
- Adhesion strength : Min 1 N/mm2
- Installation of tiles on wall and floor
- Installation of tiles on old tiles, concrete blocks, rendered surface, dense concrete, painted wall , etc,.
- Installation of stone
- Installation of plywood
- This product delivers in 20 kg special package.
- Keep packages on wooden pallets
- Keep packages dry
- Expiry date is one year after production date, if packages are not opened.
- Before applying of adhesive the surface must be cleaned from any oil, grease, dust …
- Also the surface must be dried from water and moisture
- Use a spiral level to make sure the surface is level and flat.
- Pour water into a basket first. Use 0.26 to 0.3 liter water for each one kilogram powder.
- Slightly add powder to the basket while you are mixing it with an electrical drill and mixing paddle.
- Continue mixing the mixture up to 2 minutes.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the adhesive and it is a homogenous mixture.
- Wait for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Again mixing it up before applying.
- Best duration for using of read adhesive is 1 hour.
- Spread the adhesive with a notched trowel to cover all the surface
- Install tiles smoothly on the adhesive
- If any adhesive gets onto the tiles, wipe it off straight away with a damp sponge
- Keep 2 to 5 mm gap between tiles for grouting
- Once all tiles are applied, leaved the adhesive to dry. It takes normally 24 hours.
- Continue with grouting
- This product may cause skin allergy
- In case of contact with eye, ash your eyes with water immediately.
- Do not breath the powder
- Use safety glasses and gloves while using this product